What should I do after accidently swallowing a piece of plastic paper along with food?

What about Seran wrap? I warmed up a piece of leftover homemade pie and I think a piece was left on it and melted into it without my knowledge. I ate several bites and the last bite tasted terrible I gagged And spit it out but now it feels like it’s stuck in my throat.
Mon, 12 Aug 2019

Most probably it will pass through feces. As of now eat raw rise or banana. You have to check the stool every time.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician