Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

What measures should I take for my 9 month old baby who does not eat anything other than feeds in spite of having good appetite ?

Hi doc, My 9 1/2 months old son is not eating anything much since abt a month. he was eating quite well before that. he just have to have my milk. my ped suggested i give him liv-52 for appetite. though it looks like his appetite has increased, he still does not want to eat anything, but just have milk. i m very much worried as he s not eating anything. he does not like sweet things and so does not eat fruits either. pls help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
dont worry ,it is very common when u swith from milk to normal food.
his stomach need time to adjust these food.
give him more liquid diet initially like fruit juice etc.
then start semi solid diet and lastly solid diet.
never create environment so baby become more conscious about it.
handle problem with gentleness and wisely.
Answered: Fri, 13 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor