What measures should I take for my 9 month old baby who does not eat anything other than feeds in spite of having good appetite ?

Hi doc, My 9 1/2 months old son is not eating anything much since abt a month. he was eating quite well before that. he just have to have my milk. my ped suggested i give him liv-52 for appetite. though it looks like his appetite has increased, he still does not want to eat anything, but just have milk. i m very much worried as he s not eating anything. he does not like sweet things and so does not eat fruits either. pls help.
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
hi
dont worry ,it is very common when u swith from milk to normal food.
his stomach need time to adjust these food.
give him more liquid diet initially like fruit juice etc.
then start semi solid diet and lastly solid diet.
never create environment so baby become more conscious about it.
handle problem with gentleness and wisely.