Owl Image

What measures should I take for dry eyes making the easily tired ?

Hello, basically I have been having symptoms with my eyes .. They feel dry a lot of the time, they get tired very easily, my eyelids can feel heavy and at time they seem to become blurry and a lil hard to focus onthings further away I wear glasses due to not having good vision for things at a distance, I have been having white gunk everynow and then and also sticky feeling in my eyes, they also sting when I get out the shower and occasionaly when they water, I also get a stingy gritty feeling . I hope someone can help me as its really getting me worried and starting to get stressed about it which don t help my anxiety .. A the mo they feeltired and dry a lil sticky and also the skin around my eye feels tight .. I am booked in the opticions for thursday but the doc are closed due to royal wedding and easter hols etc.
Sun, 15 Jan 2012