What kind of excersice could you do if you dont run ?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
swimming! you could also try biking, or using the elliptical and rower.

I have been suffering from some kind of allergy for the last 4 years. It will happen once in a while. I get sneezing and running nose from the moment i get up from the bed. It lasts till the night. I dont know what i am allergic to. Its not dust, because i am the cleaner in my house and i dont get sneezing when i deal with dust. Its not any season specific. I am kind of confused.. When i get this allergy, thats a spoiled day.. i sneeze continuously... and by the middle of the day i will be very tired.. Could you please put some light on my allergy and suggest me what kind of medicine i should take to stop this sneezing

Helo, I have a mother who s in her mid fifties, and she s been suffering from bppv vertigo for 3 years. recently she went for an Epley manuever exercise at an ent clinic. Apparently now she s in a more stable state less dizziness , so I d like to know the things she should be avoiding to prevent triggering another episode of vertigo. Can she go for evening jogs or even run on a treadmill? What forms of exercises suit vertigo patients like her? And also, will she be able to fly on an airplane without feeling dizzy? Thanks in advance!

I m not sure if this is the place to ask this, but I m at my wit s end here and I haven t been able to get answers from anywhere. I ve had a severe runny nose (no other symptoms) my entire life and have tried going to different doctors, but no one can diagnose it. I ve been tested for allergies, turbinates (which didn t come back clear, but I had surgery to fix it and I feel exactly the same as I did before the surgery), polyps, multiple chemical sensitivity, sinus fungus, and leaky gut syndome. I ve had blood tests, MRIs, CT scans, hormones checked (all kinds of hormones, including thyroid hormones, etc.), and camera put up my nose. All clear. I ve seen allopaths, naturopaths, homeopaths, chiropractors, accupuncturists, and Chinese herbalists, and none of them could determine the cause or find a diagnosis, or even find anything to help the symptoms. I ve tried allergy drugs, tons of different herbs (not enough room to list all of them), steroid nasal sprays, all kinds of different diets (if you ve heard of the diet, I ve tried it), fasting, exercise, and other things. Not a single thing has ever helped except for kratom. I go through hundreds of tissues a day because of this, sometimes over 1,000. I can t even get a job of any kind because of this (along with my severe insomnia, which my runny nose worsens because it s hard to sleep when your nose is literally running like a faucet, especially when you already have a terrible time sleeping). I can t go anywhere because people stare and make rude comments because I m always blowing my nose, and having to carry so many tissues everywhere can get very difficult. This issue has ruined my life. I couldn t even graduate at a normal high school because of how severe this is. I just want to live a normal life. What s causing this?