What kind of excersice could you do if you dont run ?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
swimming! you could also try biking, or using the elliptical and rower.

i know my question wont make much sense but im a hypochondriac..and i am lately obsessed with cerebral hemorrhage ..i am terrified and im costantly thinkin it will happen to me.the thing i wanted to ask is..could it happen to me?i am 21 female,no high blood pressure(sometimes even lower than normal) non smoker and no family history of brain damage of any kind.so i know everyone has chances but just are mine high or low?if someone could answer to me to calm me down i would be more than happy.i know i am paranoid but thats what hypochondriacs do. sorry if im wasting time of more serious problems but i just want someone to reassure me i ll be fine..thanks

Helo, I have a mother who s in her mid fifties, and she s been suffering from bppv vertigo for 3 years. recently she went for an Epley manuever exercise at an ent clinic. Apparently now she s in a more stable state less dizziness , so I d like to know the things she should be avoiding to prevent triggering another episode of vertigo. Can she go for evening jogs or even run on a treadmill? What forms of exercises suit vertigo patients like her? And also, will she be able to fly on an airplane without feeling dizzy? Thanks in advance!

For 1 year I have problem with nasal mucosa , I saw different doctors but none could help me to stop watter leaking from my nose. Because of this problem I am having a breathing problems when I breath from nose so it makes me nervous and tired. I tried used different nasal sprays from different doctors but no positive results just more confusions. It makes me psychically nervous and often I`m feeling that my heart is going to stop because of missing air in my lungs. Does anyone has idea what should I do?