What is the treatment given after being diagnosed with gall stones?

Hi there I have recently be told by my gp I have gallstones from a ultra sound results I have terrible pain all on my right side right round to my back I can also feel lump through my skin when i touch like a ball .i am up at moment cannot sleep from pain under neath my chest I just wonder of what s to happen next is this normal that I can feel lump s with my hands Thank you Kind regards
Thu, 5 Sep 2019

You are having painful gall stone. For that you need to be given anti inflammatory medication and antibiotic first to treat gall bladder inflammation that is called cholecystitis.

I could not found cause for your lump feeling. For that USG scan of local part done and revert back with reports once done.

The symptomatic gall stone with pain need surgical removal of gall bladder.
You can Consult surgeon for that.

Hope I have answered your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.