What is the treatment for scarring filariasis in the urinary bladder?

Hello Dr. my father is 83 yrs old has scarring filariasis in urinary bladder/scrotum which has grown to size of a football, though not paining, he has to carry this with a lot of inconvenience, extreme embarassment. pace of the growth has been enormous in the last one year or so and he does not have other complications. He has been given banocide course recently. He had symptoms of filria from early youth when he was working in hilly areas of Odisha, India having 2 dangerous parasites of malaria and filaria. I am eager to know any cure or redcution in the size please.
Thu, 22 Jan 2015