Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for enlarged and hardened Hydrocele ?

Hello sir i am 26 year old and i am facing problem in left hyrdosil and its hard as compare to right one and also big then rght one hello sir i am surjeet 26 year old.From last one year i am facing problem in my left hydrosil and its bigger then my right one also its hard as compare to right one? I need some suggestion from your end ?please advice me wht i Do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healyhcaremagic
it will be better if you get a physical check up and consultation from a surgeon and get the matter settled
hope every thing is all right
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor