Owl Image

What is the treatment for a child born with crossed legs ?

Hello, My kid was born with crossed feet with 6 fingers, Ankle is not flexible and requires a surgery . Kindly let us know what will be the cost and for the same to get tretment. Kid Age 11 months
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
The cost of surgery varies from institute to institute and from doctor to doctor, and also from place to place. In a major metro city, it may be worthwhile to consult a government hospital bone surgeon before going to a private surgeon, just to decide what kind of surgery is needed. In a private hospital, the cost may vary from 25 thousand INR to above this figure. Again, it also depends on what kind of surgery is needed.