What is the treatment for TMJ disorder?

Doc, My name is Maria and i had a tooth extraction march 2007 after that i experience numbness to my face {left side} arms and back. I go back to the dentist and he suggested to have an MRI and my MRI result said that I have a straightened cervical curvature secondary to muscle spasm. mild spinal canal stenosis due to mild disc bulges, C3-4 and C4-5 Level. No evidence of enhancing spinal nor paraspinal lesion. then i also tried back theraphy and go to neurologist, EENT doctor but they found nothing they jast give me medicines for pain. and then I go to a Dentist specializing TMJ disorder because until now im suffering back pain jew and chest pain and even numbness to left side of my body. pls help. thanks..
Wed, 20 Aug 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
Yes maria this may be a tmj disorder. Meet one specialist for temporomandibular joint disease. Before that dont try to open ur mouth so much. Sleap early in the night. You can take some muscle relaxants. You can have one soft occlusal splints