What is the success rate of radiation therapy for stage3 cervical cancer?

Hello my mother is 83 years old in good condition (was) she’s diagnosed with stage IIIB squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix.Is iodion treatments the best way to treat it since it’s showd multifocal metastatic including ,liver,spleen,lung,mediastinal lymph nodes,etc?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your mother has to go for radiation therapy for 3 months. It is to be followed by chemotherapy for 6 cycles.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.