Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What is the reason for me to lose interest in sex ?

I am married since 2 yrs.I had no sexual relation with my partner. I am suffering from loss of sexual desire my partner is healthy we spent plenty of time with each other. I experience some mental pressure during intercourse.I feel excitement but some mental pressure drops my desire. Age 36 yrs male
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Loss of sexual desire after 2 years marriage requires active medical management.
Try to avoid stress,take more time for foreplay.
Don't get depress and avoid think of failure during sex.
Consult psychiatrist for medical management.
Answered: Sun, 10 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor