Owl Image

What is the effect of urine on the face ?

My name is Henrietta and am 26years old. I have this dark mark on my face right under my eyes and has refused to go away for some days now and am preparing for my wedding this coming saturday. I consulted the google for a quick answer and i saw the use of urine but my fear now is will this urine application dark my face more or brighten it cause i need something that will work fast and clear the mark atleast the 3rd day of the things application? Thanks
Wed, 28 Dec 2011
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
Urine contains certain harmful chemicals ,so don`t use on face. best option for you is dermoabrasion .
Wish you good health
Disclaimer