What is the best treatment for breast cancer?

Hi I m looking for the top medical oncologist in breast cancer in the Pittsburgh area. I had breast cancer in July 2003 Stage 1 no lymph involvement had bilat mastectomy and in 2005 had a hysterectomy . My dr s have been following nodules in my lungs for the past 4 years with minimal growth and a few new nodules. We finally decided it was time to biopsy and it is breast cancer. er-pr positive. Mammoglobin and GCDFP. I want to see what the best treatment will be and kill this cancer before anything really changes. They say that it is very slow growing but I want to see a couple of the top oncologists to get more than one opinion
Mon, 24 Jun 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
Hi there,
It sounds to me that you have lung metastases from carcinoma of the breast which is endocrine responsive. Are you currently on hormone tablets? University of Pittsburg cancer institute is a leading cancer centre and you can report to them and follow their advise. Regards