What is the best time to have sex that will help in conception ?

Well thanks docter i more thing i wud like to know is that my periods are about come next week end and we are planning for baby is this the best time to do this please suggest me on this also
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
hi count your ovulation period it is from first day of last menses. narmally it is from 12- 18 bays. tell me your last date, then i will tell you the correct date.contact me on dr.shilpa.benade@gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Welcome to health care magic family,
Yes,as your period is about 12 days back, this is the time when ovulation takes place.
So do sex daily now onward for about three days.after sex you keep your legs bend touching your chest to prevent leaking of semen from vagina.
Ok and bye.
so from 10th- 18 th is the ovulation perion. have sex in this periods regularly.
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
hello
welcome to healthcare magic
the best time to conceive is around your ovulation. there is only one egg that is released during each cycle, which if fertilised by the sperm results in pregnancy. this egg is released at the time of ovulation. if you have regular periods this time is 14 days before your expected date of periods so around day 9 to about day 14 15 is your highly fertile period. the sperm survives for 6 to 7days but the egg survives only for 24 to28 hours. so the timing is kind of important.