What is the best nutrient supplement for energy and strong bones?

A doctor suspects that one of her patients has a deficiency in one of the six key elements found in living organisms. He has low energy and extremely weak, soft bones. Based on this information alone, which nutrient supplement will she most likely prescribe?
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You need to have regular calcium vitamin D3 and zinc supplements to have strong bones.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.