What is the alternative medicine for PSP ?

hi what is the alternative medicine for PSP. Apart from english medicine
Fri, 10 Jun 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
PSP disease, since the syndopa tablet is not helpfull. So can u please tell me the alternative medicine.
Dr. ajay agarwal's  Response
Welcome
You can opts homeopathic system of medicine, to get optimal benefit for this system,
You have to provide all details regarding illness and patient to a qualified homeopathic physician

Dr ajay agarwal
drajayagarwal@gmail.com
As there is degenerative changes in brain cells, so please take help of physio therapist. In homoeopathy take
1. PLUMBUM MET. 30 - 2 drops 3 times
2. KALI PHOS 6X - 4 tab 3 times
bharath's  Response
hi thanks a lot for your reply,
could u please suggest any good qualified homeopathic physician in Mangalore,Bangalore or Shimoga. So that i can consult them for more details.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Dear all doctors,
Please give full form of PSP disease.
The answer given are not fitted with the disease,so please reply.
ok and bye.
bharath's  Response
Progressive supranuclear palsy(PSP)