Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

What is the alternative medicine for PSP ?

hi what is the alternative medicine for PSP. Apart from english medicine
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  539
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
PSP disease, since the syndopa tablet is not helpfull. So can u please tell me the alternative medicine.
Answered: Mon, 30 May 2011
  User's Response
You can opts homeopathic system of medicine, to get optimal benefit for this system,
You have to provide all details regarding illness and patient to a qualified homeopathic physician

Dr ajay agarwal
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
  User's Response
As there is degenerative changes in brain cells, so please take help of physio therapist. In homoeopathy take
1. PLUMBUM MET. 30 - 2 drops 3 times
2. KALI PHOS 6X - 4 tab 3 times
Answered: Tue, 7 Jun 2011
  User's Response
hi thanks a lot for your reply,
could u please suggest any good qualified homeopathic physician in Mangalore,Bangalore or Shimoga. So that i can consult them for more details.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Dear all doctors,
Please give full form of PSP disease.
The answer given are not fitted with the disease,so please reply.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Progressive supranuclear palsy(PSP)
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor