What is substitute for milk

my age 55, from age 30 I am living alone here in city Pune, state Maharashtra, country India (father mother in Mumbai) Eating my morning, evening breakfast, lunch, dinner in hotels. Last 1.5 years I have blood pressure, 2 months back I had very much paining in my chest left side. From next day I stopped my breakfast, lunch, dinner. Now I am only eating fruits, bhopla juice, w.g.juice, lemon juice etc. Stopped drinking milk also. (milk also content some cholesterol) So what I wanted to know is instead of milk what should I eat/drink, because milk is supposed to be complete food.
Mon, 25 Oct 2010
You cant live forevr on juices? can u? See a dietician, get your diet planned according to your illness & body needs.
Use Low fat milk ( which contains 2 - 3 % fat ) ( amul is easily available in these forms).
You need to eat a balanced diet, along with moderate amount of activity/exercise. Crash dieting is harmful.
kumar's  Response
Milk substitutes are often derived from either rice or soy. Products like Rice Dream® and Silk® are readily available right next to the usual dairy offerings of milk. These products come in generic brands as well, which many find comparable to name brands. Some products use a milk substitute to replace dairy ingredients like cream. One can find ice creams made by both Rice Dream® and Silk® next to traditional milk or cream frozen confections. Both rice and soymilk are comparable to milk in protein, but lower in saturated fats. Rice milk has a lower protein count than both dairy and soymilk. Some people have difficulty digesting soy and may prefer a milk substitute made from rice. One can also make one’s own milk substitute from soy or rice. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-some-milk-substitutes.htm