What is meant by CVA and how to treat it?

Good Morning, I have a person who carries a cardiac history and complained of numbness on the left side of his body. I rushed him to the nearest hospital where he was diagnosed for his pulse rate, reflexes, vision, ECG... and was declared normal. Additionally, the On-duty doctor in the emergency ward suspected a CerebraVascular Accident, causing loss of blood circulation. Question: I need more information on CVA and what next steps do you recommend                                                                  
Fri, 15 Mar 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hell,

Cva needs further evaluation by MRI brain to make sure it’s hemorrhagic or ischemic to decide the line of treatment and neurologist supervision.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist