What is cardiomegaly ? Is it fatal once you have it ?

what is cardiomegaly? Is it fatal once you have it?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
A salad made with a few different animal species hearts. Fatal? I doubt it but I wouldn't eat it.

Autopsy report for 54 year old male says Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease: cardiomegaly 450 grams severe atherosclerosis coronary artteries , bilateral pulmonary emphysema and anthracosis mean

I have just had a chest x-ray because I had wheezing in the lung. The concluding result was mild cardiomegaly. The wheezing is due to my asthma. What exactly is cardiomelagy and what is the treatment? I am 76 years old. Height 5ft.4ins and weight 64kilos. Had dyphteria as a girl. Had cyst benignremoved from breast 44 years ago. Blood pressure normal, cholesterol normal

I have Cardiomegaly. What is it ?