What is a cardiac arrest?

is it the same thing as a heartattack?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
wow i didnt know that thanks for posting this question r.i.p michael

What are the causes of cardiac arrest ?

Ok, first of all, I m no doctor but...what is Cardiac Arrest??? and what makes Cardiac Arrest different from a Heart Attack?? Sum sources are saying he died of Cardiac Arrest, others a Heart Attack....I miss Michael Jackson so much! I m STILL in Shock!!!

Can someone please give me information about Cardiac Arrest? I don t know a single thing about it and i need to do a presentation about it.. I seriously need information about that.. URGENTLY ! please can someone tell me and i ll really strongly appreciate it . Also, if there s websites..tell me too.. PLEASEEE...IT S REALLY URGENT.. Thanks alot in advance! ^^