What home remedies can be used to enhance penis growth and length ?

sir my penis is smell and tole.what the name of pill or cream to big and long may penis.please send the name of pill my email.my email is amardesh.1971@yahoo.com my age 26, male, my problem is smell penis.pleas tell about my problem.what the name of pill to make my penis big and longest.pleas send my email amardesh.1971@yahoo.com
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
Dear Amar,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

WHat is the NORMAL Size of penis as per your idea?

What is the size of your penis?

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
Email: dr.a.chakravarthy@gmail.com
+91 – 944 77 050 77 / 94471 55 0 77 / 99 464 2 55 77
President, International Association of Sexual Medicine
www.drchakravarthy.com / www.sexual-medicine.org