Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

White bumps on tip of penis. Home remedies?

Hi, Sir, I found some kinds of small white bumps type things grown at the tip f my penis . After going through the internet i found those are Pearly penile papules, but even not sure... Now what i want is I want to remove all those bumps out ... So can u give me some natural remedies so that i can remove all dos in my home itself. Regards Subhrajit
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed Ballanitis with Urethritis involving terminal urethra .Get your routine test done .Take antibiotics like Doxycycline along with some Urinary antiseptics like Nitrofurantoin twice daily.
Clean your glans and tip of the urethra with warm water.Get prescription of these drugs from your family Physician.
It should get cured within a week.
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor