What does this blood test result for blurred vision and fever indicate?

My mother had herpes in the face and head region about two months back it was treated then she had uti about one month Back which was also treated well now She has two problems there is blurred vision which is shown to optho but no relief another is mild fever about 99-100℉ off and on. Blood report shows no significant abnormality. Tlc is 5500 and polymorph 68% and lymphocytes 26%. Can you help me to understand the cause and any treatment. She is diabetic hypertensive and gout which are almost under control. Due to high protein intake now days uric acid is slightly raised.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

Its always better to provide appropriate diet to kids at home with least use of formula powders.

Formula milk provides additional nutritional supplements. There are many different types of brands available in the market.

Depending on your child, with no allergy to any specific food so far Nan pro is available in the market.

Make sure you check the contents before buying it. If anything in it that causes allergy to the kid then doesn’t buy it or you can consult a pediatrician before buying any formula milk powder as well as dosage depending on child’s weight is also an important factor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Manisha Auradkar, General & Family Physician