What does the following amniocentesis test report suggest?

Hi.I had Amniocentesis Test and the result is like this:46,XY,15stk+ and the comment is:Normal Variation,Increase in length of the stalk on the short arm of chromosomes 15.Confirmed by C-banding. I asked my doctor if there s any risks but he didn t answer clearly and I m really worried now because I don t know that my baby is healthy or he has a syndrome or something like that.please help me and tell what does this results show.
Thu, 13 Sep 2018

As there is increased length of an arm of chromosome, I will suggest that please contact a good genetic center for complete study of that chromosome.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Varinder Joshi, General & Family Physician