What does it mean when you get a sharp pain under your ribs?

I have been experiencing pain under both front ribs wrapping around to the lower back. It s a constant burning sensation and then sharp pain under the front ribs and sides when I move just right. My intestines and organs feel swollen, almost bloated, if you will, and my BP has been elevated lately. Slight dizziness as well
Fri, 24 Aug 2018

Sharp pain under the ribs may be due to costocondritis or acute gastritis or irritable bowel syndrome etc.. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for one week. Avoid spicy food and alcohol avoid smoking and caffeine drinks. Avoid gluten and lactose contain food. Check for stomach flu, take soft diet, if symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.