What does blood in stool indicate?

Hi myself sravanthi age 25 from yesterday I m bleeding in motion yesterday I went motion 6 times and today also same. When I get motion the bleeding is some what bright colour without any pain Can you say me what was the problem this was my first time I m suffering
Asked On : Tue, 14 Nov 2017
Hello! Welcome to HealthcareMagic!

I understand your concern. It looks like bleeding from hemorrhoids. Some advice that I can give you are:

1) Apply a hemorrhoid cream or suppository containing hydrocortisone.
2) Use pads containing witch hazel or a numbing agent.
3) Soak regularly in a warm bath or sitz bath. Soak your anal area in plain warm water 10 to 15 minutes two to three times a day.

Hope my answer was helpful.If you have any other question Ill be glad to help.

Thank you for the query.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician