What does an asymmetrical ribcage in an infant indicate?

Hi! I just noticed that my baby s rib cage is asymmetrical. His right side is sticking out much more than his left aide. He is 4.5 months old and happy and healthy otherwise. I will take him to his pediatrician asap, but would appreciate any ideas on what this could be. I am very worried. Thank you!
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Such conditions are best diagnosed only after seeing directly. I suggest you to upload photographs of the same on this website, so that I can guide you scientifically.

Please revert back to me with images so that I can guide you better. You can approach me at the following link.

Once the page opens there will be an option below my image as – ASK ME A QUESTION – click on it.

Please find the link below -

www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-sumanth-amperayani/67696