What does a possible discrete pituary microadenoma in an MRI report signify while having symptoms of nausea and vomiting?

Hi There I was wondering if my MRI results could be explained to me. I was told by one doctor that it came back normal and I was told by another that it was not clear if it is 100 % normal. I am suffering from a lot of symptoms - the main one being nausea and vomiting. My MRI states: FINDINGS: Discrete hypoenhancing anterior pituitary lesion is not identified with certainty. No focus of abnormal T2 signal. No contour abnormality is visualized. Infundibulum remains midline. No suprasellar lesion is seen. No mass effect upon the optic chiasm. No cavernous sinus lesion. No empty sella. ICA flow voids are preserved. Normal posterior pituary bright spot. Visualized brain parenchyma is unremarkable. IMPRESSION: A discrete pituary microadenoma or other sellar lesion is not confidentially identified by MRI.
Mon, 29 Jul 2019
Radiologist 's  Response

It means there is a tiny nodule in the pituitary and can be a microadenoma that is responsible for hormonal imbalances if you have it. However, there is a small element of doubt in the existence of such lesions in many cases and therefore the comments.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vivek Chail, Radiologist