Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

What do the presence of pus cells in my husband's urine indicate ? Will it be a problem in conceiving ?

sir, my name is deepika, my husband have pus cells in urine .how to clear this problam?its any problam to get pregnency?and what is daits and un dites?place explain it,sir
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Confirm with the urine Culture and sensitivity examinations and take the medicine accordingly otherwise need to do relative radiological examination also add your document for confirmatory examination of problem
Contact your nearest physician with reports and take advice
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, pus cells in urine could be due to infection in urinary tract . dont panic deepika, just take the treatment adviced.Get a sonography done after treatment with a repeat urine examination. pls complete the course.for ur pregnancy issue visit ur gynaecologist, does not look serious to get pregnant.
Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
from the statement it seems that your husband has the urine report asper doctor'advice
depending on the presenting features treatment should be taken
better to get urine c/s done and take medicines accordingly
as for pregnancy you should get check up to rule out any problem in you .semen analysis of husband should be done
get in touch with your doctor and you will be guided

Answered: Sun, 27 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor