What do low hematocrit and neutrophil levels in a blood test report suggest?

My dad has just had his haematology and his HAEMATOCRIT (PCV) is 38.7% which is low and his NEUTROPHILS is 37.9% is also low his MONOCYTES is 11.1% which is high. His EOSINOPHILS is at 20.5% which is high , NEUTROPHILS (absolute ) 1.82 which is low EOSINOPHILS (absolute ) at 0.98 which is high and BASOPHILS ( absolute ) which is low So what can he do to take them back to normal
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Basically the most alarming finding is a high eosinophil count which needs to be checked. High eosinophils are seen in allergies, asthma, parasitic infestations etc. You need to find the cause and treat it.