What do itchy bumps all over the body indicate?

I am a female. I have been experiencing mosquito bite like bumps all over my body in random places for a few days now. Tonight I noticed some of the bumps on my anus. They are a little itchy but not painful. I was diagnosed with genital herpes 2 years ago and have not had an outbreak since my initial outbreak. This does not feel like an outbreak.
Fri, 3 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The anal lesions do sound like a herpetic infection for which I recommend oral and topical antiviral medications. The other lesions on your body could be due to many reasons but the most common being: insect bites and allergy. For the itching, you could take an anti- histaminic called Tab Bepozic 10 mg twice a day sos. For the red bumps you could apply Fucibet cream twice a day for 3-4 days. Switch to a month of hypoallergic soap called Moisturex syndet. I suggest get yourself revised thoroughly by the dermatologist for further guidance.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.