Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What diet should I maintain to give shape to my body ?

I am 23 years old guy,my weight is hundred kg,I always in the form of depressed,afraid doing work,I am like to go for higher studies,but my mind says if you go for it ,you can t succeed,if you succeed you can t get good job,This kind of things always in mind so it create highly depressed, head ace,once i get depressed i eat junk food,every body told me you are looking fifty year old guy,what can i do doctor ,my child wood on words I spend more time for studies but I can t able to good in studies,pls give good suggestion
Asked On : Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
Dear Radhakrishnan,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Obesity itself can cause depression and make you lazy.

Better consult a Bariatric surgeon.

If your weight is controlled, most of the issues will be controlled

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)
Answered: Sun, 24 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor