• question-icon

What could cause sudden dizziness and slight nausea?

Im sitting in front of my computer and had a sudden dizzy spell with slight nausea. I suffer from hpertension - have been on medication for a number of years. The medication I take is Hypace5mg one in the am and one at night, I take 12mg Atenolol with the night tablet. I had a few panic attacks in the past and my doctor prescribed that for me to slow down my heart (Im not very happy taking the Atenolol ) Im also supposed to take Simvotin in the evening and Ridaq 12mg in the mornings which I do not do regularly???? This is the second time I get these dizzy spells last one a week ago and Im very concerned about it.
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Neurologist 's  Response
First of all, you should do an ECG and an ECHO on your heart to assess your heart function.Second,the drug cannot control hypertension without decreasing salt and fat intake.The woman who take oral contraceptive pills or a hormonal replacement therapy should ask a gynacologist for help.Second,you should take aspirin 160 mg twice per day after meals to avoid thrombosis.I hope I answer all your questions.