What could cause constant UTIs with abdominal pressure and pain in clitoris?

I am at my wits end. Since I was about nineteen, turning 40 tomorrow, I have gotten UTI s pretty regularly, every couple months. Biggest issue turned out was urinating after sex and taking an antibiotic pill after sex. About 2 years ago I had a bad bout that lasted 8 months of chronic UTI s, sometimes my culture would be negative, but i would go back the next week and it would show that I had one. I could feel them coming before they would even show in a culture. After 20 years the bacteria became immune to most antibiotics; and instead of being on them for 3-5 days it turned into 7-10 days. I have now had non stop back to back infections since November. Different strains multiple antibiotics, clitoral pains, abdominal pressure and pain, bloating like I m six months pregnant, 25 pound weight gain in two months. No ease of symptoms. Constant Urinary Tract infection for over 6 months, which means constant yeast infection that has now gone toward my rectal area. I ve heard Interstitial Cystitis, Pelvic Inflammatory Disorder, Painful Bladder Syndrome. I had a scope put in my bladder, my urethra stretched. My sonogram shows ovarian cysts and fibroid tumors. I have been to several gyno s and urologists. I m looking foe answers or at least a specialist who has seen people with my symptoms and is well versed in it. I get my period every 2-3 weeks and my blood pressure has gone from110 over about 79-which I ve had my whole life , to stage 2 hypertension. All of this happening in the past 6 months. I have literally been on antibiotics since November, with less then a week in between going back to the dr, and bacteria showing again in my urine. I will travel anywhere, I will do whatever it takes. I live in Carmel NY and have been searching aimlessly for a dr. that has seen other patients, and the most educated in this. I can t deal with this pain and discomfort anymore.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017