What could be the cause for large sores on the skin with few red colored lines?

I need help identifying a parasite under my daughters skin and a recommendation of where she should go to get diagnosed. The Parasite looks similar to a pollywog and there s also worms. It s been going on for almost three weeks. Her Boyfriend now has it and a friend of theirs that was staying at his house. Her family doctor said in all his years he s never seen anything like it and does not want her back in his office because it s contagious. My daughter was referred to Disease control Dr in Doylestown Pennsylvania.The Doctor didn t bother to examined her or even look at her e specimens. He said that they don t treat that condition. He did not refer her to a doctor that would treat the condition. She and her boyfriend are extremely upset so they went to the Lehigh Valley Hospital emergency room and the doctor basically dismissed it and suggested it might be in her head and that her boyfriend is so upset about it that he is exhibiting the same condition because of his sympathy for her. My daughter has large sores all over her body and trailing red lines all over some of the stores have eggs in them and her boyfriend is developing the same thing. They are both getting extremely fatigued and are sleeping most of the time. I am extremely worried that they don t have the strength to pursue a diagnosis. They don t want to involve any of their friends in fear of them getting infected. I am unfortunately live on the other side of the country but I am more than willing to fly out to try and take care of them but I have medical problems of my own and a very low immune system. My daughter and her boyfriend are not drug attic s and they have other upstanding people that have seen what been going on and willing to attest to it. She has numerous photos showing the Bugs, sores and red lines. Please help thanks XXXX
Wed, 3 Jul 2019