What could be he side effect of glimisave M1 consumed along with whiskey ?

My Dr advised glimisave M1 before dinner. I take 2 peg of of Whiskey 2-3 times in a week Wether any adverse effcct of medicine.Pl dvice thanks Arvind Bangia
Mon, 16 Jan 2012
's  Response
hi mr.arvind .. welcome to healthcare magic.. thanks for your query.. it s not good to take gliamisave along with alcohol.. alcohol is metabolised in liver and gliamisave is alos metabolised in liver and there will be interaction between these two and the effect of the drug wil be reduced and you will also have side effects later so its better to avoid alcohol with any drugs coz most of the drugs are metabolised in liver.. hope this wil be helpful to you..