What causes your heart to race and tummy to churn ?

What causes your heart to race and tummy to churn?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
What causes your heart to race and tummy to churn? A physiologic response to emotional, physical and mental stressors both real and perceived.

I have an 11 yr old girl who has had a very extended tummy for over 2 years.... At first I just thought she was gaining weight, but she tumbles at a gym 4 days a week and plays soccer... Her arms and legs are no indication of obesity.... Then we have a stomach when you look at it, you think if I could pop it all air would leave. Her coach said maybe a food allergy for we eat extremely healthy... I am a lifetime member of weight watchers.... Could it be extreme gas extension?? Doctors here say just watch her eating... She eats small meals and so I am confused and hurting for her.

When I run hard, I often get burning sensation in tummy and chest, excess salivation, aching jaw, ears and feel generally unwell. If it is acid reflux, what should I do, as it doesn t happen all the time. Its just when it does its horrible. I had suffered with bulimia for 10+ years. Would this heighten the chances of getting heart burn etc? I am 35, female, light smoker, quite fit. Thanks

what causes an inlarged heart