What causes yellow vaginal discharge post unprotected sex?

Okay so a few days ago I had sex for the first time. At first it was unprotected but then he put a condom on. Since that day I have been getting yellow discharges... Um it smells musty not so foul though. I looked it up online And it said that this discharge may be a cause of an STD. I don t have any symptoms like itching or pain when I urinate. I checked today and the discharge was white/clearish. I really don t know what it means should I go get myself checked? Or what may be the cause of this please help! And thank you.
Mon, 29 Apr 2019

It is probably nothing but you should still get checked for a sexually transmitted disease. Worst case you will need antibiotics for a short while.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Anders Mark Christensen, General Surgeon