• question-icon

What causes yellow spots in the vision?

I see yellow spots in my vision off and on daily for the past week or so. I have had a retinal tear before and had it lasered. I am not seeing any flashes like I did then. I did have severely nearsighted eyes and astigmatism but had LASIK surgery back in 99. I have chronic dry eyes and use Restasis and it s common for me to see floaters but they ve never been yellow and take up most of my field of vision. I should also note that I have hypertension and am taking medication for that. I am a 35 year old female.
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM portal.
history of retinal intervention with myopia always suggests us to be watchful and have a detail retinal examination. In the meantime have oral anti oxidants.