What causes wrinkles on penis head after having unprotected sex?

im 18 years old, 5'7", 156 pounds, i had unprotected sex with a woman and got staph aureus. i went to a private clinic that isnt very expensive because i dont have a medical insurance. i have no clinical record, allergies or anything, im an athlete for my college. in the clinic i got laboratories for STDS for about $500, and the results showed staph aureus. ive been taking ciprofloxacinfor more than 3 weeks, and the doctor from the clinic isnt an specialist so he doesnt really know whats going on and what to really do. the infection should be out of my body already, but today in the morning i noticed that the head of my penis is wrinkled as when u're in the pool for too long and you finger tips get wrinkled, also, it has a kind of discoloration, and well the color of it isnt the same as before, its red as if it was irritated. what does all this mean, in what stage of the infection am i in or what is going on?
Sat, 29 Dec 2018

As a first line management, you can apply low potency steroid creams like betamethasone for symptomatic relief. If the lesion persists, it is better to consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician