What causes weight loss and blurred vision in the left eye?

Sudden weight loss. Unexplained loss of 20 pounds. Blurred vision in left eye. Major weakness in legs to the point I have to use a walker. This as all happen in a month. went on vacation with my wife and I was fine. We walked all over the place and I usually walk 2 miles a day. Come home and 2 weeks later I am in this shape. Went to eye doctor. Found nothing. Been to Neuro and had MRI and no brain cancer or tumor found.
Mon, 9 Apr 2018

You need to have extensive investigations to find the cause of severe weakness. Some debilitating infection/digestive problem/cancer may occur anywhere in body. Urgently and start with earliest treatment to combat the cause.

Please consult an expert physician /expert doctor as per need.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Vasudha Jayant Athavale