What causes vomiting along with body ache and diarrhea?

Hello i have been vomiting since 1 am it is now the following day 8:21. Im trying to drink fluids like water but nothing is keeping down. I have a headache right now . Body aches too and had 4 bouts of diarrea. I am tired and feel miserable. I am 50 years old. I have eaten nothing.
Thu, 7 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per history, I think it may be due acute gastroenteritis. You may require IV fluids, so i'd suggest you to consult with physician. You may require antibiotics like tab. norfloxacin, oral rehydration solution, tab. ondensetron after consultation. Kindly do stool examination and ultrasound abdomen and pelvis after consultation. Take softf diet. Drink lot of fluids.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shyam B. Kale's  Response