What causes tissue-like discharge upon urination?

I have tissue like disccharge and when I urinate it tiny white tissue like particles floating in the water. I used an apple cider vinegar douche and to see if it would do it again, i let the liquid squeezr back into the bottle to only see the tissuw like subsyance inside the bottle. What do i do?
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

Kindly get your urine routine examination including microscopy done. Consult Urologist with the report for clinical evaluation and appropriate management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashakiran S,