What causes swollen lymph nodes under the arm pits and groin area?

My husband is having problems with swollen lymph nodes under arm pits groin area and under tounge swollen. He is convinced that he is dying of cancer ......what can cause this.? We have been seperated and he is sleeping wit several dif girls, and using drugs through a needle ....
Tue, 31 Jan 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
could be alot of diseases. It is really not advised to be complacent about it. It doesnt seem to be cancer according to the history. It most probably is some sort of infection. He really needs to see a doctor.