What causes swelling on the ankles while suffering from elevated eosinophil count?

Why would my left ankle swell up every day for a week.i have RAbut it doesn’t feel like that. I also have a very High eosinophilia count and lung nodules from the RA. I started getting Fascerna shots at Yale once a month.My breathing is bad so I use inhalers and a nebulizer. This is the first time I had this bad ankle swelling and I was wondering if you had any ideas. Thanks
Fri, 17 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The swelling of ankles can be related to arthritis. Raised eosinophil count may not be related.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.