What causes sudden headache and neck pain?

Yesterday i had a sudden headache then felt a rupturing feeling. I then felt what seemed to be a hot liquid feeling going down the back of my head. Today the back of my neck is hurting and severe headache
Wed, 25 Jul 2018
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Since you had a sudden onset of headache which is associated with neck pain, I suggest you to urgently visit a neurologist as you might require an urgent CT scan to rule out a vascular accident inside your brain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.