What causes stomach discomfort along with headache and pale eyes?

My 14 year old son has been having health issues for about 6 weeks now. His symptoms are always the same: stomach doesn t feel quite right, headache, looks sick out of the eyes, gets pale, and headache. These symptoms will come and go and can last a few hours. He will have them at least every day, sometimes several times in a day. We have been doctoring and he has had several blood tests done. Blood work comes back good. His lymphocytes are the only elevation at 50. Lyme came back negative, no celiac, no mono. He has also had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done. All looked good. Ultrasound was also good. HIDA scan was also good. Just wondering if you can give us another suggestion of which way to go next...our family doc is wonderful and she is trying to figure out what to do next as well. Just looking for another opinion. Thanks! Melinda
Wed, 4 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

From the symptoms you have nicely described, and the reports have come out normal, I just ant to ask is there family history of headache? I suspect about abdominal migraine. But more detailed clinical history and examination is needed. previous weight and height record of child is needed to be see, Previously done tests report will be needed to seen. Abdominal migraine is a condition where all reports come normal. Though diagnosis can be made after proper good history and physical examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.