What causes stomach cramps and diarrhea?

ok after I eat anything no matter how small or big fifteen minutes later in the middle lower tummy area I get what I call poop cramps and when they start they are not mild I have got to bend over, push on my tummy push hard in and yet the pain is still there, it travels down some more and than I think oh gosh I have got to get to a bathroom....sometimes I had to go and its like not runny diarrhea but not hard and other times I cant go and wshen that happens the pain just repeats itself. My stools are usually tarry, dark green and they float and they always look as if something slimmy is inside them. Sometimes they smell like sulfar sometimes just like dog doo and one time it smelled like cat poo no lie.this started about two years ago, I have had a ovary taken out witch through me into menopause at age 43 one natural birth one c=section and a gallbladder removed. It hurts so bad that sometimes I am afraid to eat. what is going on with my tummy and one time I had diarrhea for like 27 straight days no lie and I have not had a normal bowel movement in about a year
Wed, 23 Sep 2015
Hello...
According to your description, it seems you are suffering from some protozoal or helminthic infection of intestines, most likely to be Giardiasis.
In my opinion, you get an Stool microscopy done. Meanwhile you can start Tab Metronidazole 400 mg thrice a week for 14 days with Tab Albendazole 400 mg at bed time for 3 days.

Thank You