What causes stiffness in the muscles and back pain while bending?

Hi my name is XXXX and i shifted to canada last year...i have been having issues like when i bent my back pains ...it looks like my muscle is goin to torn nd when i sit at one posture ..it becomes difficult for me to lift my leg..as it gets stuck at what position my leg is...I think i have some deficiencies..plz help
Tue, 11 Jun 2019
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response

You could be suffering myofascial pain syndrome while your muscles are getting severely spasmed.

It could be originated from mechanical disorientation of your spine and pelvis..so what I recommend is to see a physiotherapist or osteopath.

So, you can get evaluated for this and I believe the problem is very mild and may need 2 or 3 treatments.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Ayman Darrag, Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist