What causes sore and ache in chest and back?

Hi i have sore aches And pains In my chest And back And even when i sit down or lie down it sometimes throbes with pain for a short period then goes And most of the day it comes And goes And i get tingles In my chest on the left side off my chest under my left nipple And i go cold then sweaty Then shake And feel sick Then after an hour or so it goes
Mon, 3 Aug 2015
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
If you have retrosternal pain ( behind sternum - joint of ribs in front) and sweating esp after mes or slightest exertion, do not waste time and see cardiologist for an ECG etc to avoid potential heart problem in time.